this is the 1st part, of 2, of the Prudential Ride London ride I did with my 2 sons on the 1st of August 2015.
What a party! 70,000 people riding bicycles on the streets of one of the busiest capitals of the world. It´s a rare opportunity to see a “calm” and safe for cyclists London. Things are definitely improving…
Before you watch the video you need to know a few things…
- This is the 1st part of the ride, from Hyde Park Corner were we started to “the Guerkin” building in the city.
- This is the FULL video! I only cut out the parts we were stationary, as these wouldn´t add any value anyway…
- Still this video is 49 minutes long.
- No need to comment it is TOO long. I know. Feel free to jump around.
- I will produce a PART 2, which shows the way back to Buckingham Palace. It will not be as long as this one as the streets were more empty, but it will still be long for YouTube standards.
- If I have the time I will then produce a shorter 5 to 10 min video with the best moments of the ride (this is NOT a promise though).
So, here it is… Enjoy!